4th of July PARADE ENTRY FORMSign up to be in our upcoming parade
- All entries must be at least 50% decorated.
- No undecorated vehicles, except antique vehicles will be allowed in the parade
- No alcoholic beverages are to be allowed on any parade entry.
- All competition vehicles must be trailered.
- Commercial units limited to 5 vehicles
- We cannot accommodate units over 60 feet long
- All units must get their entry numbers the day of parade.
- No stopping of any units along the parade route.
- No standstills at the judge’s stand or on parade route.
- Items used in normal business must be decorated.
- No water guns or water of any type to be shot at spectators or by spectators, at parade participants.
- No solicitation.
- No seeking of donations by anyone other than Parade Committee.
- No selling of anything unless approved by Parade Committee.
- Any item to be given out, including candy, MUST be handed out
from someone walking along the parade route (NOT THROWN).
Violators of these rules will result in disqualification.
Entry Deadline: Entries after June 11th will be placed at the end of the line-up.